This southwest veggie wrap could make its way to your child's school cafeteria. If not, you can easily make it at home.
- 1 Whole grain tortilla
- 1/8 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 Romaine, cut up
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, cut up
- 2 ounce reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- In a bowl, mix coleslaw, diced cucumbers, black beans and salsa. Keep mixture refrigerated until ready to assemble wrap.
- When ready to assemble, mix the Romaine and the spinach to vegetable mixture.
- Assemble wraps as follows: Lay tortilla flat on the table. Portion 2/3 cup vegetable mixture in each tortilla Top with cheese
- Roll wrap. Cut wrap in half, diagonally, for presentation. Keep it refrigerated until served.