Bad day? Have one of these bad boys, perfect for chocoholics and peanut butter lovers alike. These cookies will even keep peace amongst enemies; they're so distractingly delightful.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- To start, make a classic chocolate cookie like this recipe. If necessary, double your batch since these call for 2 cookies for 1 sandwich.
- Always add a small hole in the center of the top cookie so guests can see what they're getting themselves into when they grab one.
- For the filling, gather the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat the butter, peanut butter, Nutella, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Slowly add ½ of the confectioners' sugar and afterward, add ¼ cup of the cream.
- Add the remaining confectioners' sugar and beat until well-blended. If needed, add more cream if necessary for preferable consistency.
- Lastly, fold in the dry roasted peanuts. Coat the bottom half of the chocolate cookie with about 1 tablespoon of the filling. Cover it with the top cookie and enjoy!