There are very few people who don't like hummus. Why? Because hummus is a chameleon and can change its flavoring at the pinch of some garlic or a swirl or a swirl of roasted pepper.
- 2 16-ounce cans of chickpeas
- 3 tablespoon Tahini
- 1 lemon, seeded and squeezed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine the first 5 ingredients (chickpeas, tahini, lemon, garlic, and olive oil) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- When combined, spread out in a deep dish or bowl, and fold the dill in.
- After that, layer the remaining ingredients based on preference.
- the olives and the sun-dried tomato, pour a bit of their oil into the hummus when adding them.
- Top with crumbled feta and serve.