A quick-and-easy recipe for chicken that's topped with crunchy peanuts. Try serving it with roasted vegetables like asparagus as shown or even wild rice.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets (or 3 breasts halved)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon blackening seasoning
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 roasted peanuts
- Wash and pat dry the room-temperature chicken breasts.
- Combine the olive oil, seasoning, and lemon juice in a bowl. Coat and evenly cover the chicken with the mixture.
- Turn the broiler on high, making sure the top rack is on the highest level.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, lay down the chicken cutlets.
- Place on the top rack, as close to the heat source as possible, and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, flipping halfway, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Plate the chicken over greens or just on a plate and sprinkle with the crushed peanuts.