This fresh, seasonal pie is extremely easy to make. With the exception of the graham cracker crust (which only cooks for seven minutes) this pie is bake-free, which means it's almost as quick to make as it is simple. Let the strawberries macerate for at least an hour so that the flavors mingle together and start to form a sauce.
- 20 graham crackers (your favorite brand)
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided into quarter cups
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Meanwhile, add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- While the processor is on, slowly add in the butter, ¼ cup sugar, and cinnamon until fully combined.
- Press the cracker mixture evenly into a round baking dish, making sure to include the sides of the dish.
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes.
- Combine the strawberries, lemon juice, ¼ cup sugar, and cornstarch, let them sit together at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- When you're ready to assemble the pie, whip the cream with the remaining ¼ cup sugar and spoon it evenly onto the pie crust, then top with the strawberries. Serve immediately.