Well, it doesn't get any easier than this. Roast beef and Cheddar are a classic combination. I guess you could call this a healthy version since it uses whole-grain bread and sprouts. Feel free to substitute whatever greens you like.
- 2 teaspoon whole-grain or yellow mustard
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 7 thin slices of roast beef
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce alfalfa sprouts
- Spread the mustard on both slices of bread.
- Layer the roast beef on one slice and top with the Cheddar, sprouts, and the other slice of bread. Enjoy!