Bring the garden to the table with this easy and healthy recipe. This is a unique twist on classic gazpacho, with the added goodness of spinach. And the watermelon gives it just the right touch of sweetness.
- 4 Ripe beefsteak tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup watermellon, cubed
- 1/2 sweet onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse for 2 minutes or until well blended, but still slightly chunky.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve chilled.