A great spring and summer salad served when strawberries are at the peak of ripeness. Crispy greens combined with sweet berries, crunch walnuts and sharp blue cheese lightly finished with a special dressing of creamy yogurt and poppy seeds.
- 1 pound Spring Salad Mix
- 12 ounce Strawberries
- 6 ounce Red Onions
- 6 ounce Walnuts
- 6 ounce Berkshire Blue Cheese
- 8 ounce Honey Yogurt Poppy Seed Dressing
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 cup Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- Place the salad greens into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients except for the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing around the parameter of the bowl and mix the greens to coat with the dressing. Distribute evenly the salad on 6 chilled salad plates and serve.