Peanut butter cups aren't just for snacking! Turn them into a perfect summer treat with this easy-to-make ice cream pie.
- 1 1/4 cup Nutter Butter crumbs (about 8 cookies)
- 4 tablespoon (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 quart Your favorite chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 24 Large peanut butter cups
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray, set aside
- To make the crust, grind up about 8 Nutter Butters in a food processor until fine; add melted butter and stir to combine. Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust darkens around the edges and allow crust to cool.
- When ready, layer half of chocolate ice cream over crust. Layer peanut butter cups over ice cream and then cover them with remaining ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.