This iced coffee recipe calls for a bar of chocolate...'nuf said.
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/3 Dark chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon thick or heavy creak
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Brew a cup of coffee, strain it and leave it to cool.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and heat it.
- Crush the chocolate bar in a heat-proof bowl.
- When the water gets to a boil, place the bowl of chocolate over the saucepan so that it melts.
- Wait until all of the chocolate has melted and remove from heat.
- Stir the cinnamon and coffee into the chocolate and let cool.
- Whip up your heavy cream.
- Place ice in a tall glass and add coffee and chocolate mixture. Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve.