This iced coffee recipe is perfect for a hot summer day or some quick relief from tropical climates. Just add a festive mini umbrella and you've got yourself a luau.
- Espresso (your call on the number of shots)
- 2/3 ounce pineapple syrup
- 2/3 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 2/3 ounce coconut syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Pour Espresso into tall glass- one to two shots, depending on your taste.
- Add ice.
- Add pineapple syrup, passion fruit syrup and coconut syrup.
- Fill the rest of the glass with milk.
- Stir to mix and top with whipped cream.