These are a fun play on the typical rice krispie treat. Cinnamon bun marshmallows, cinnamon chips and white chocolate add a delicious twist to combine the flavors of two delicious treats.
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 10-ounce package Cinnamon Bun Marshmallows
- 4 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 3 ounce white chocolate, chopped
- Spray a 19x13 pan or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line with wax paper and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter. Add marshmallows and cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in rice krispies and cinnamon chips. Press mixture down into prepared pan or baking dish.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring in between, just until melted. Use a spoon to drizzle rice melted chocolate over treats. Allow chocolate to cool and harden before slicing and serving.