With the weather permitting, lemonade stands will spring up like dandelions all over residential areas. Toast to nostalgia with this creation by Molinari Sambuca, which combines Molinari Sambuca, agave nectar, fresh lemon juice, and club soda into an eclectic twist on the springtime staple.
- 1 1/2 ounce Molinari Sambuca Extra
- 1 ounce Monin Agave Nectar
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Club soda
- 1 Basil leaf
- Ice, crushed
- Lemon garnish
- Muddle agave and basil in mixing glass.
- Add Molinari Sambuca, a scoop of crushed ice and lemon juice to mixing glass. Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain over crushed ice and top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a lemon wedge.