This is the perfect last-minute Easter dessert because it is so easy you can involve the kids. Oh, and did I mention how addicting it is?
- 1 15.25-ounce box yellow or butter cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12.6-ounce bag M&Ms
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixer on low speed, combine cake mix, water, butter and eggs for 30 seconds. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix on medium speed for two minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure all dry ingredients are combined. Pour cake batter into pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and gently spread sweetened condensed milk over top. Pour M&Ms and Rice Krispies evenly over cake. Bake again for 15-20 minutes or until cake is set. Allow to cool before serving.