These cookies come out of the oven perfectly oozing from the Peep stuffed inside. What better way to celebrate Easter than with a fun and easy dessert?
- 2 16.5 ounce packages chocolate chip cookie dough, cold
- 1 Package Peeps (should have 12 peeps)
- 1 Dozen mini salted pretzels
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place a large scoop (one ice cream scoop's worth) of cookie dough on parchment paper and press down to flatten. Place one pretzel on top of cookie dough and press down. Place a peep on top of the pretzel. Top with another large scoop of cookie dough and use your hands to mold the dough around the peep and pretzel, making sure the filling is completely covered with dough. It will look like a large egg-shaped cookie.
- Repeat process with six cookie dough balls on each sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned around the edges. Allow to cool before serving.