This fast and easy recipe for Cajun Roasted Cod can be made as a single serving or can feed the whole family.
- 1 4 Ounce piece of Cod or other white fish (thin)
- 1 Onion slice
- 2 Tomato Slice
- 4 Bell pepper slice
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice mix
- 1/2 Ounce herb oil (optional)
- 3 Ounce saffron rice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Brush baking sheet with 1 TB. of canola oil.
- Lay onion, tomato and green bell pepper slices on oiled pan. Mix 1 tablespoon of canola oil and Cajun spice together. Rub spice/oil mix all over salmon.
- Place salmon on top of vegetable slices. Roast at 400F for 10 minutes. Serve.