Hunger Games Spoiler Alert--When Katniss and Peeta eat nightlock berries, they are ready to sacrifice themselves rather than give in to the Capitol's demands that they kill each other. This cocktail is a delicious mixture fresh berries and berry-flavored vodka. We’ve also included a non-alcoholic recipe just in case the kids want to join in the celebration. Happy Hunger Games!
- 1/2 Handful raspberries
- 1/2 Handful blueberries
- 1 ounce Pomegranate-infused vodka
- 1 ounce Raspberry-infused vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- Muddle raspberries and blueberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice.
- Add vodka and Triple Sec.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass and garnish with fresh, skewered berries.
- For a kid-friendly, or non-alcoholic version, muddle the berries, add cranberry juice, and a splash of sparkling water or Sprite.