You don't need girl scout cookies to get your Thin Mint fix! Try these easy-to-make bars instead, just a few ingredients required!
- 5 ounce marshmallows (~1/2 regular sized bag)
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup Creme de Menthe Baking Pieces or chopped Andes
- 3 cup roughly chopped Oreos (about 17 Oreos)
- Grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium pot, melt marshmallows and butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in baking pieces until melted into marshmallow mixture and remove from heat.
- Stir in Oreo pieces until cookies are completely coated. Press mixture into prepared dish and allow to cool before cutting into bars and serving.