This cocktail puts together a Voltron-esque combination of pomegranate, acai and ginger liqueurs into a wrinkle-fighting machine that's deliciously tart and tangy with an effervescent and light mouth feel that brings back fond memories of summer. Without all the skin cancer causing sunshine, of course.
- 2 ounce Pama pomegranate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Veev acai liqueur
- 1 ounce Canton Ginger liqueur
- Tonic water
- Juice of half a lemon
- Combine all the ingredients except the tonic in a shaker full of ice and shake as if your life depended on it.
- Once the mix is ice cold, strain it into a tall glass full of ice and top off with the tonic.
- Stir it gently to combine and kick back, secure in the knowledge that you're no longer drinking your youth away.