This Chicken BLT salad is hearty enough for a nice meal, but healthy enough that your waistline won’t complain. By using lettuce and a healthy dressing instead of bread and mayo typically found in a BLT sandwich you are saving on fat and calories, but getting the same taste.
- 3 cup sliced, cooked chicken breast
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 8 cup romaine salad
- 6 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Combine the chicken, tomatoes, romaine, and bacon in a large bowl, toss well.
- Drizzle Creamy Avocado Dressing (see related link) over the salad.