Toward the end of the night, even Santa needs a little Irish courage to finish his appointed rounds. So if you're at the tail end of his run, it may be wise to put together a more potent expression of Christmas Spirits. Bailey's Irish Cream is the quintessential Christmas booze, and it plays a key role here, making a chocolate martini far more rich and complex in concert with coffee liqueur and delivering a massive chocolate payload that no icon of Christmas could possibly turn down.
- 1 fluid ounce vodka (Vermont Gold's maple overtones make it a natural choice)
- 1 fluid ounce chocolate liqueur (Godiva is an easy pick, but Mozart provide even deeper chocolate flavor)
- 1/2 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker full of ice and shake until ice cold. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and drizzle chocolate syrup over top for a truly decadent look.