This deliciously sweet dessert is everyone's favorite holiday treat.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cup pecans
- Your favorite pie crust, homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, gently beat eggs. Stir in sugar and flour, then the syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Gently fold in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 50 minutes- or until a knife inserted into the middle of the pie comes out clean.
- If you find your crust is browning too quickly, cover the pie in aluminum foil for the first 20 minutes of baking.