This apple punch will warm up any holiday party.
- 2 apple
- 8 Cup of apple cider
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1 Large orange
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- Core and slice apples, cut orange and lemons into thin slices.
- In a large pot, combine cider, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and raisins.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add apples.
- Simmer until apples are tender- about 5 minutes.
- Remove cloves.
- Add orange slices, lemons, and lemon juice.
- Pour into a punch bowl, serve warm.