If you need a holiday breakfast in a hurry, these 6-ingredient mini cinnamon rolls are the perfect choice. The secret shortcut is using refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon milk
- 1 Drop vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; pinch seams to seal.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side; press edges to seal. Cut each log into 5 slices, and place in a lightly greased 8-inch round cakepan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, stirring until smooth; drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.