Make a sweet breakfast bread starting with 2 (1-pound) packages of refrigerated pizza dough and adding cinnamon, sugar and butter.
- 2 1-Pound packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoon (1 stick) butter, melted, plus more for the pan
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Tear off small bits of the dough and roll them into 1- to 1 1/2-inch balls. Place the balls on a plate.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each ball in the butter, then in the cinnamon sugar. Transfer the balls to a buttered Bundt pan.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Place a plate on top of the pan and carefully flip it over. Tap the bottom to release the bread. Transfer to a plate and let people pull the bread apart with their fingers.