This baked brie is an easily customizable appetizer. Change up the nuts and jam for a few different options on your holiday table.
- 1 Sheet of frozen puff pastry
- 1 Medium wheel of brie (14-16 oz.)
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 Egg
- Crackers or apples for serving
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Fully thaw one sheet of puff pastry dough.
- Fold it out onto a lightly floured board and roll it out a little, pressing the seams together
- Place the wheel of brie in the center, then top with pecans and apricot jam.
- Fold up the sides of the puff pastry around the brie, pressing them together.
- Lightly beat the egg in a small bowl, brush the egg on the outside of the pastry.
- Place on a lined baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes- until puffed up and browned.
- Let it sit for a few minutes before you cut into it. Serve warm