Eating well doesn’t have to be complicated, so pack those lunch boxes, school time is here.
- 1 large whole wheat wrap
- 3 tablespoon cream cheese or hummus
- 4 slices of turkey or your child’s favorite lunch meat
- 2 cup chopped veggies, rainbow colors
- 1/2 teaspoon salt dash or pepper
- Spread 1 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese on wrap.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt and/or pepper on the cheese (optional). Place turkey or favorite lunch meat on the wraps on top of the cream cheese. Set aside.
- Chop all your veggies into strips.
- Arrange veggies on top of the lunch meat on the wraps.
- Roll up wraps.
- Slice the wrap into 5 small spirals.