If you’re still craving a pumpkin presence on your Thanksgiving dessert plate, try this pumpkin fudge for the same price as pumpkin pie.
- 3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (12 oz)
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, evaporated milk, pumpkin and light corn syrup in a medium-size heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for about 12 minutes, or until candy thermometer registers 234 degrees.
- Quickly remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow crème and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Pour into prepared 9 inch pan. Refrigerate until cool, about 2 hours. Cut fudge into 1-inch pieces.