Are you pressed for time but still want to cook up a nice meal? Fish is a great choice when you want something fast that is easy to prepare. Try this meal of honey glazed salmon, soy sauce couscous, and garlic roasted cauliflower for a great way to put something heart healthy on your table!
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 4 (about 6 oz. each) salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Set aside 2 tbsp of the glaze.
- Pour sauce into a shallow 2- to 3-quart baking dish. Set salmon pieces in dish; let stand 15 minutes. Turn salmon pieces over.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 15 minutes, remove from oven
- Increase oven heat to broil. Brush salmon evenly the rest of the glaze and sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds. Broil until sesame seeds are toasted- about 2 to 3 minutes