Here's what all the buzz is about:
• Aspiring model Ireland Baldwin recently shared two skimpy pics on Instagram: one at a beachy photoshoot (above) and the other in a T-shirt that reads, "Be kind to animals or I'll kill you" (below). She's also pictured without pants in the latter, presumably because she just used them to strangle an animal abuser, whom she then threw off a second-story balcony. Presumably.
• Speaking of people who rarely wear pants, allow us to introduce you to Ms. Rachel Hilbert, one of Victoria's Secret's newest starlets. Watch the clip below to find out what she felt while walking down the VS runway (terror), then if you're in the mood for more pantsless models.
• Alec Baldwin has reportedly signed on to host a revival of the classic game show "Match Game" to air during ABC's summer lineup. So now, with Baldwin serving as our substitute Gene Rayburn, ABC is likely on the hunt for this generation's answer to Charles Nelson Reilly. (Perhaps RuPaul can make himself available?)
• Academy Award-winning actress Alicia Vikander ("The Danish Girl") will reportedly star as video-game heroine Lara Croft in a reboot of the "Tomb Raider" film franchise. In related news, Hollywood is still plowing ahead with films about raiding tombs, despite the mummy curses and eternal damnation they bring.
• Susan Sarandon recently revealed that "Thelma and Louise" almost had an alternate ending where Louise (Sarandon) pushes Thelma (Geena Davis) out of their car at the last second, saving her life. But instead, the filmmakers killed both characters, forever denying us a sequel where Thelma teams up with Vin Diesel to avenge Louise's death.
• A non-profit group is suing Jessica Alba's Honest Company for labeling its organic infant formula as "organic" when it doesn't meet the criteria for the term (allegedly). But if we were Alba's lawyers, we'd argue that the infant formula itself was never organic, but that it was made for organic infants.(We'd be good lawyers, right?)
• TV personality Jonathan Scott, who serves as the licensed-contractor half of HGTV's "Property Brothers" (see below, on the right), was reportedly "assaulted" by a bouncer after a bar fight in Fargo, North Dakota. But fortunately the altercation died down quickly, and the bouncer stopped just short of renovating Jonathan's face.
• And finally, MMA fighter Ronda Rousey has signed a deal with Lifetime to produce three made-for-TV movies "that reflect her passions about empowerment." However, at the present time, it's unclear how many of those movies will end with an "empowering" scene where one woman beats the ever-loving crap out of somebody.