A judge on Friday granted Charlie Sheen's ex-fiancée a temporary restraining order after she cited threats the actor made toward her and two 2014 incidents of alleged domestic violence.

Superior Court Judge Alicia Blanco approved the stay-away order Friday based on Scottine Ross' application stating she was fearful of the actor because he purportedly threatened her life on an audio recording obtained by the celebrity website RadarOnline.com.

Click here to subscribe to FOX411’s YouTube channel

Ross' filing also stated Sheen kicked her on the ground in January 2014 and choked her to the point she almost lost consciousness a few months later.

Emails to Sheen's publicist and lawyer seeking comment were not immediately returned.

The order requires Sheen to refrain from contacting Ross; to stay 100 yards from her, her home, workplace and car; and to turn in any guns he may own. The order also allows Ross, who performed in adult films under the name Brett Rossi, to record any conversations she has with the actor.

There are no indications in the filing that Sheen has sought to contact Ross recently.

Los Angeles police confirmed Wednesday they're investigating Sheen after receiving a criminal report last week. They haven't identified the alleged victim or the exact nature of the investigation, which is being headed by detectives from a unit that investigates serious stalking and criminal threats cases.

RadarOnline has said it was served with a warrant seeking audio that is purportedly of Sheen threatening to bury Ross, whose relationship with the actor ended in 2014. The website has said it believes the warrant is illegal.

Ross is suing Sheen, claiming he had sex with her without disclosing he has HIV. That case is being handled in arbitration.

A hearing to extend the temporary restraining order has been set for April 28 in Santa Monica.