Here's what all the fuss is about:
• Sports Illustrated rookie Kyra Santoro has posted a bunch of bikini pics from her new photoshoot with "Clint Eastwood" (see one above), which, as far as we can tell, is the pseudonym of L.A. photographer Clint Robert. Either that, or the real Clint Eastwood has finally grown tired of directing Oscar-caliber films, and just wants to scope babes.
• In related news, we recently interviewed Santoro right after her very first appearance in the Sports Illustrated. then watch the clip below to learn why she plans on buying every copy in the greater Los Angeles area:
• Disney is reportedly planning a live-action film about Snow White's sister, a fairy-tale character (apparently) named Ruby Red. As of press time, however, Disney still has no plans to adapt the story of Snow White's lesser-known brother, "Baby-Vomit Green."
• On Thursday, Beyonce debuted her Ivy Park activewear collection with a two-minute commercial for her new fitness line — or at least that's what we think we just watched. On second thought, it's possible this is just a movie trailer for Beyonce's introspective new film about chain-link fences and leotards:
• Ashton Kutcher recently revealed that he once "punk'd" Drake so thoroughly (by making Drake believe he was about to die in an earthquake), that the rapper jumped into a friend's lap and curled into a fetal position. With that in mind, it's a wonder that none of Ashton Kutcher's friends have ever beaten the ever-loving bejesus out of him.
• According to Babycenter.com, there's been a significant increase in the number of parents naming their babies after Kylo Ren, the villain from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." That said, one wonders if any of these parents actually stayed to watch the end of the film, when the adorably-named Kylo stabs his own father to death.
• As evidenced by one of her latest Instagram posts, Eva Longoria recently met and prayed with Pope Francis (below). And judging by their happy faces, we assume Francis kept mum about his preference for Nicolette Sheridan's character on "Desperate Housewives."
• And finally, according to a source for Us Weekly, Jennifer Aniston recently installed a sauna and a Jacuzzi in her L.A. home, which seems odd, because we just assumed she was the type of super-rich celebrity who already owns that kind of stuff. Does Aniston have a gambling problem we don't know about?