Here's what's going on out there:
• The other day on Instagram, Hailey Baldwin (daughter of Stephen, niece of Alec) shared a photo of herself modeling only her Calvin Klein underwear — or at least that's only what we see her modeling (above). Our apologies to Ms. Baldwin if it turns out she's also wearing a pair of galoshes or something.
• Speaking of folks who wear very little in their photos, we recently had the pleasure of interviewing current Sports Illustrated swimsuit siren Kate Bock. Watch the clip below to find out the craziest thing she's ever done for a shoot (or ), then step up your Instagram game. You've been slacking.
• At a concert in Glasgow, Adele revealed that she developed "so much testosterone" during her first pregnancy that she now grows a beard that she jokingly refers to as "Larry." Coincidentally, your cousin Janice also has a "beard" named Larry, but that's only because she's hesitant to tell her parents about her sexual orientation.
• Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry joined Instagram on Tuesday, and selected a topless photo of herself as her very first post (below). But given the nature of the photo and the fact that she's newly single, we can't help wonder if Berry mistakenly thought she was joining Tindr
• On Tuesday's episode of "Late Night With Seth Meyers," Meyers revealed that he named his newborn son (Ashe) after his wife's maiden name. So if nothing else, this kid will never forget the answer to his secret security question to his email account.
• During an appearance on "Live With Kelly and Michael," Jennifer Lopez revealed that she isn't a fan of sexting because it's too "dangerous." We're still not sure why Kelly and Michael asked Lopez this particular question, so we can only assume they were both fishing for some nudes. (Better luck with your next guest, you two!)
• Disney has debuted a new trailer for "Alice, Through the Looking Glass," in which Alice passes through a household mirror after sensing a whimsical new world on the other side (below). In related news, we just figured out what our old pet parakeet was trying to do right before he died.
• According to a biographer for Meryl Streep, Dustin Hoffman used to tease Streep about her deceased boyfriend in the hopes of getting her to cry on the set of "Kramer vs. Kramer." And now that we're aware of that horrifying piece of information, we've never felt sorrier for Hoffman's child co-stars on "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium"
• And finally, Oscar-winning actress Patty Duke, best known for her roles in "The Miracle Worker" and "The Patty Duke Show," passed away on Tuesday from complications of a ruptured intestine. She was 69.