Here's what's happening, you guys:
• The other day on Instagram, Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel shared a photo of herself riding a horse topless (above). But judging by her caption, the South African supermodel was only doing it for an Old Spice commercial, and not as part of her glamorous daily routine, as we had originally assumed.
• Speaking of Victoria's Secret models, we recently interviewed Brazilian beauty Flavia Lucini, who was actually discovered while riding a conveyance in her small village. (Hint: It wasn't a horse, and she wasn't topless, either). Watch the clip below to find out how it went down, then for some of Flavia's hottest modeling shots.
• The 88th annual Academy Awards aired on Sunday evening, and, as anticipated, Leonardo DiCaprio earned his first-ever Oscar for his performance in "The Revenant." So now, the whole of humanity will have to decide which other that they'd like to champion next.
• After suffering a nip slip on the Versace runway at Milan Fashion Week, model Gigi Hadid laughed it off as "unfortunate" before urging her Twitter followers to focus on Versace's new line of choker necklaces instead. But no, Gigi, you're an international supermodel — we're going to focus on this for a quick second, if that's alright with you.
• Yoko Ono was admitted to the hospital last Friday after coming down with "extreme flu-like symptoms." But according to son Sean Lennon, Ono was discharged the very next day, and is already "home and running about as usual," which we assume to mean she's screaming at things:
• In a new interview with Vanity Fair, "Miracles From Heaven" actress Jennifer Garner claims that she and Ben Affleck were separated for months before she heard rumors that he was having an affair with their nanny. So it sounds like somebody let her subscription to In Touch Weekly lapse!
• In an update to her website late last week, Kim Kardashian lamented that people don't "get" her husband, and wrote that she wanted everyone "to be as honest as Kanye." Whether she wished everyone were also as verbose as Kanye is anyone's guess, though it's highly doubtful.
• And finally, Salma Hayek's beloved dog Mozart was shot and killed by her neighbor last week, but a police investigation has determined that the neighbor was well within his rights, as Mozart had been trespassing on his property and attacking his dogs. But regardless of who was right and who was wrong, we can't bear to discuss dead dogs, so here, look at this adorable not-dead dog we found on Instagram: