Here's what's happening out there:
• The other day on Instagram, Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo shared a topless photo of herself modeling Jacquie Aiche's jewelry designs, which, quite frankly, look like they might pose a choking hazard (above). So if anybody out there knows Behati's number, maybe give a call and see if she's OK. Just shoot a quick text or something.
• Speaking of body jewelry, we recently had the pleasure of interviewing SI Swimsuit model and body jewelry designer Katelynn Bock! Watch the clip below to hear about the most dangerous thing she's done for a shoot, then for some of her hottest SI shots, and click here to see her jewelry designs, which probably won't strangle you in your sleep.
• According to sources for Us Weekly, Oscar-winning screenwriter Ben Affleck ("Good Will Hunting") would often sit around the set of "Batman v. Superman" and rewrite the scenes he "wasn't thrilled with." That said, we fully expect "Batman v. Superman" to feature a scene where Bruce Wayne takes a break from his menial janitorial job to solve a complex math equation.
• Pop singer Ariana Grande announced on Thursday that she'll be hosting and performing on the March 12th episode of "Saturday Night Live." So with that in mind, any NBC staffers who aren't aware of Grande's penchant for licking baked goods might want to steer clear of the craft services table that week.
• J.J. Abrams, the director of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," revealed on Thursday that lead actress Daisy Ridley (Rey) has a beautiful singing voice, and that she's planning to record a song with a "massive superstar." He wouldn't reveal which one, but since he used the word "superstar" in the singular, we can probably rule out that alien cantina band with the butt-shaped faces.
• During an appearance on Thursday night's episode of "American Idol," Kelly Clarkson performed an emotional rendition of her new single "Piece by Piece" that left nearly everyone in tears — including two out of the three judges (below). Harry Connick Jr., however, is a hard, heartless nut to crack:
• Former fashion model Cheryl Tiegs, who was once a fixture in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, has slammed their decision to feature full-figured model Ashley Graham because, as she believes, it's "glamorizing" an unhealthy lifestyle. But somehow, Tiegs stopped herself before suggesting a complete eradication of all human beings who aren't a size 2.
• And finally, FX has released a trailer for their eight-part miniseries "Taboo," a new period drama starring Tom Hardy ("Mad Max: Fury Road") as a shadowy, dangerous man who comes right out and tells us how dangerous he is, despite that gnarly scar across his eye sending the message loud and clear: