Here's what's up:
• The other day on Instagram, Sara Sampaio shared her new #LoveMeMore ad for Victoria's Secret, in which she encourages viewers to "thrill," "kiss," and even "bite" her more often (above). So our question is, who are these jerks who aren't willing to thrill, kiss, or bite Sara Sampaio? And what the heck is wrong with them?
• Speaking of "biting" and "Sara Sampaio," the Portuguese beauty recently revealed her absolute favorite food in an interview with FNM. ("I'd eat it every day if I could," she lamented.) Watch the clip below to find out what it is, then just be thankful you're not on the same strict diet that she is:
• In an interview with CBS, Coldplay singer Chris Martin said that his daughter Apple, 11, gave him the best advice ahead of his band's Super Bowl half-time performance, telling him, "Dad, the worst that could happen is that you’ll get turned into a meme." But unfortunately for Martin, it would seem that Apple neglected to tell him about the "Star Wars" kid.
• As she does every year, famed photographer Annie Leibovitz photographed Tinseltown's most celebrated actresses for Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood Issue (below). Included among the glamorous subjects are Jennifer Lawrence, Lupita Nyong'o and Diane Keaton, who apparently didn't get the message that it wouldn't be a frosty -12° in the photography studio.
• An interviewer for Complex magazine flat-out asked Nick Jonas whether he and Kate Hudson were having sex, but Nick claimed it would be too disrespectful to answer, and only said they have "an unbelievable connection as two humans who just admire things about each other." (So yes. The answer is probably yes.)
• On Monday, WWE and WCW wrestling legend Bret "The Hitman" Hart revealed that he's been battling prostate cancer, but that he'll beat the disease "or die trying." (We hope like heck it doesn't come to that.) It's just too bad Hart couldn't put cancer itself in a sharpshooter; this whole thing would be over in a matter of seconds.
• Earlier this week, country star Jana Kramer and her husband Michael Caussin welcomed their first child, a baby girl. They named her Jolie Rae Caussin, likely because they don't want her to have to make up a country-sounding name when she inevitably embarks on her music career. You know, like
• According to Variety, Pope Francis will be making his big-screen debut in a religious adventure film called "Beyond the Sun." He reportedly took the gig to spread Jesus' message to children, though we're betting he also caught the acting bug from Leonardo DiCaprio after last week's meeting in Rome.
• And finally, for what seems like the millionth time, Kendall Jenner posed for a skimpy photoshoot with LOVE magazine, this time as their underwear-clad cover model (below). But come to think of it, has anybody ever actually seen an issue of LOVE magazine in person? We're starting to think the whole thing is just a big ruse to get Kendall Jenner naked.