Here's what's happening out there:
• The other day on Instagram, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hailey Clauson posted a photo of herself in nothing but a skimpy blue bikini (above). She also implied that she thinks she looks like a giraffe, but nothing could be further from the truth: Even the sexiest giraffe at our local zoo has nothin' on Hailey. (And believe us, it's a super sexy giraffe.)
• In related news, we recently had the pleasure of interviewing Clauson after her first-ever appearance in the Swimsuit Issue — which soon led to a story about her grandmother ripping it apart. Watch the video below for the rest of the details, then bearing little resemblance to a giraffe.
• On Wednesday, ageless supermodel Tyra Banks revealed that she and boyfriend Erik Asla welcomed a baby boy (whom they named York) via a surrogate. And although Banks hasn't released any photos or descriptions of little York, it's safe to assume he's already much better-looking than any of us can ever hope to be.
• According to sources for Us Weekly, Liam Hemsworth never formally re-proposed to Miley Cyrus; they just started telling their friends they were re-engaged one day. But if you ask us, that's not really so weird. We have lots of friends who got engaged without a formal proposal … but come to think of it, most of them were definitely pregnant when they shared the news.
• The internet somehow dug up Vin Diesel's 1994 promotional video for the New York Toy Fair, wherein he touts the unbridled tubular-ness of Street Sharks action figures. You can watch the clip below, but please, don't make fun. After all, who among you hasn't taken a gig as an on-camera toy salesman in your early acting career?
• Paramount Pictures is reportedly planning a feature film adaptation of "Little House on the Prairie." But before all you "House"-heads get too excited, you should know it's going to be based on the original book series rather than the show, so don't expect any of the violence, gore, or gratuitous nudity that made the TV series so appealing.
• Amazon has already released a teaser for their Super Bowl commercial, which features Alec Baldwin and Dan Marino using a voice-operated Amazon Echo (below). We get the feeling Amazon is really excited about it too, because they don't seem to be the least bit concerned that they're presenting the Echo as a somewhat useless, redundant device:
• And finally, on Wednesday's episode of "Good Morning America," former "Star Wars" actress Natalie Portman revealed that she hasn't yet seen "The Force Awakens." So if anybody happens to run into Portman, try not to reveal any details about the film's biggest spoiler: namely, that it doesn't stink like those prequels she starred in.