Here's what everybody keeps going on about:
• Thursday morning on Instagram, Victoria's Secret model Elsa Hosk teased her nude cover photo for the February issue of Maxim magazine (above). Or, maybe she's just really excited about their interview with Ed Thorp, the mathematician who beat the dealer! (Oh, who are we kidding? Who isn't excited for the Ed Thorp piece?!!)
• Speaking of Elsa, we here at Fox News Magazine once asked the Swedish stunner about her favorite fatty foods. Watch the video below to learn what she craves, as well as the workout regimen that allows her to indulge those cravings. (After all, reading about Ed Thorp only burns so many calories.)
• Adele, Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd have all been announced as performers at the 58th annual Grammy Awards. That said, any viewers planning to watch the live broadcast on February 15th should prepare themselves for a melancholy, energetic, and oddly arousing evening, though not necessarily in that order.
• In a video she posted to Snapchat earlier this week, Kylie Jenner revealed that she's had the same Cartier bracelet stuck on her wrist for four straight years. But hey, it could be worse. She could be like her older sister Kourtney, who seems to be stuck with the same estranged Scott Disick for the rest of her natural life.
• Former "Beverly Hills: 90210" actress Tori Spelling is being sued by American Express for failing to pay a $37,981 credit card bill. But as far as we're concerned, Tori could put an end to this whole lawsuit tomorrow. Just do like we do: Steal a stranger's identity, shave your head, and disappear to a small town in rural New Mexico. It works every time!
• The release date of "Star Wars: Episode VIII" has been pushed back from May 27, 2017, to December 27, 2017. Sources say it's because "The Force Awakens" did so well during the same weekend in 2015, but it's just as likely that Disney needs a few more months to find a suitable combination of the words "Force," Jedi" and "Ewok" for the film's subtitle.
• Roger Bumpass, the actor who voices Squidward on the popular children's show "SpongeBob SquarePants," was arrested last week on suspicion of DUI. However, the character of SpongeBob SquarePants himself remains un-jailed despite very brazenly dropping acid while on the job:
• Earlier this week during a concert in Nashville, Madonna reportedly called her ex-husband Guy Ritchie a word we cannot reprint here (it starts with a "c"). Then again, Madonna repeatedly called her own fans "mother******s" during her recent tribute to David Bowie, so we can't say whether her remarks were intended as entirely unfavorable.
• And finally, the original members of ABBA reunited on Wednesday evening in Stockholm, Sweden, to celebrate the opening of ABBA singer Björn Ulvaeus' new "Mamma Mia!"-inspired Greek restaurant, where patrons are invited to sing along to a four-hour ABBA-inspired live show while eating. In related news, we know where we're having our next birthday party!