Here's what everbody's gabbing about:
• On Monday, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Irina Shayk shared a photo of herself perched atop a piece of driftwood in only a thong bikini (below). We can only assume she made it back to the shore OK, but if anyone should happen to see Irina floating out to sea on a dead branch, report her whereabouts to the authorities immediately.
• In all fairness, Sports Illustrated models have done way more dangerous stunts for their shoots. Just ask Kate Bock, who says she regularly poses on the edges of cliffs! Watch the video below to learn more from Bock herself, then from the relative safety of your home.
• Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are rumored to be Hollywood's newest couple after they were spotted dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Rock Your Body" at a Golden Globes after-party. Then again, if dancing to Justin Timberlake is a valid criteria for coupledom, we've apparently dated two-thirds of the people who attended our cousin Frank's wedding last summer.
• In a recent interview with TheWrap, Quentin Tarantino revealed that he's planning to adapt "The Hateful Eight" into a play once awards season is over. And although he didn't specify it, we're hoping Tarantino aims for a full-blown "Hateful Eight" musical, because how nice would it be to hear Samuel L. Jackson sing the f-word for a change?
• As a tribute to the late David Bowie, a Cincinnati zoo has named their newborn penguin "Bowie." However, it should be noted that zoo officials named the penguin before the late icon's death to honor their shared birthdays. Also, it should be noted that newborn baby penguins are much grosser than we imagined:
• According to Variety, Disney and Lucasfilm are currently considering a dozen or so actors to play a young Han Solo in their forthcoming "Star Wars" spin-off. Front-runners include Miles Teller ("Whiplash"), Scott Eastwood ("The Longest Ride") and Dave Franco ("Now You See Me"), and nine other guys who should start preparing themselves for the hateful wrath of "Star Wars" purists.
• And finally, in what's said to be a rare sight, Kate Middleton curtsied upon seeing Queen Elizabeth at an event earlier this week (below). According to an expert, this interesting phenomenon would indicate that Kate was seeing Elizabeth for the first time that day. Even more interestingly, the curtsy indicates that Kate still has to put up with a lot of royal BS behind the scenes.