The Los Angeles County prosecutors declined to file charges against Bill Cosby in two alleged sexual assault cases, they announced Wednesday.

The first case involved Chloe Goins, 24, who claimed the comedian assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion in 2008 when she was 18.

She alleged that Cosby gave her a drink at a party that caused her to black out. Cosby's lawyers have maintained that he was not at the party.

She was interviewed for two-and-a-half hours by an LAPD detective about her claim in January. The D.A. declined to move forward with the case because there was insufficient evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Spencer Kuvin, a lawyer for Goins, told Fox411 in a statement that he was dismayed by prosecutors' decision not to file charges against Cosby.

"Today’s news... that Bill Cosby will not face criminal charges in the sexual assault of Ms. Chloe Goins is a disappointment to Ms. Goins and our team that stands behind her," Kuvin said, "However, we recognize that the bar for criminal prosecution, which is proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, is extremely high. We nonetheless commend the efforts of the LAPD and the District Attorney’s office with respect to their criminal investigation."

The second case involved a woman who alleged Cosby raped her in 1965 when she was 17. The D.A. said the statute of limitations to file charges expired in her case.

"We are satisfied that the Los Angeles DA's Office fully and fairly evaluated all the facts and evidence, and came to the right conclusion," Cosby's lawyer said in a statement. "We are pleased that the legal issues we brought to the Court of Appeal were fairly heard and ruled upon in our favor."

Last week, the D.A. also rejected a third case against Cosby because the alleged incident occurred in 1974 and under California law, the deadline for prosecuting rape cases with an adult victim is 10 years.

Fox411's Diana Falzone contributed to this report.