Here's what everybody's buzzing about:
• In honor of her new line of "French Designed" bodywear, English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shared a photo of herself modeling the lacy lingerie on Instagram (above). But judging by the expression on Rosie's face, even she's having trouble imagining a scenario where the average woman might need to wear this thing.
• Victoria's Secret Angel Elsa Hosk has been sharing photo after photo of her beachy trip to Trancoso, in Bahia, Brazil. But her latest topless pic (below) is probably her last, because she thanked the district of Trancoso for providing her with a wonderful time. (We've got a hunch that Trancoso was also very grateful for Elsa's barely-clothed presence.)
• Speaking of Elsa, we once interviewed the Swedish supermodel right after the "Victoria's Secret Swim Special" aired on CBS last year. Watch the video below for clips, and also to see what Elsa might look like with some actual clothes on:
• As first reported by Us Weekly, "Revenant" actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Sports Illustrated model Kelly Rohrbach have recently ended their relationship. The magazine didn't cite any reason for the breakup, but we're guessing Mother Nature is partially to blame for continuing to unleash nubile swimsuit models into the world.
• In related news, it was just announced that Rohrbach will be starring alongside Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the upcoming film adaptation of "Baywatch," where she'll be taking on the role of C.J. Parker (aka, the Pamela Anderson role). But while she certainly looks the part, she clearly needs to work on her slow-motion running:
• After two seasons on the air, NBC is canceling "The Meredith Vieira Show" due to low ratings. So for those of you who watched, you'll just have to find something else to fill the weekday void between 2 and 3 p.m. For the vast majority of you who didn't watch, you can go right ahead and keep not watching, just like you always have.
• In an interview on Monday's edition of "The Howard Stern Show," actor John Stamos revealed that the Olsen twins didn't sign on for Netflix's "Fuller House" reboot because "they don’t consider themselves actresses” anymore. Coincidentally, neither does anybody else.
• Earlier this week, expecting mom Anne Hathaway posted a rare bikini photo on Instagram, explaining in the caption that she shared the pic partly to stay ahead of the paparazzi who were snapping photos of her beachy vacation (below). It's a clever play on Hathaway's part, at least until the paparazzi remember they can probably still make some money off the pictures of her butt they snapped moments earlier.
• And finally, the National Society of Film Critics has named "Spotlight" as the Best Picture of 2015, and they've also honored it with their award for the Best Screenplay of 2015. And since the plot of "Spotlight" focuses on the true story of the Boston Globe reporters who uncovered the child molestation scandal within the Catholic Church, it was also probably the front-runner for Most Depressing Picture of 2015 (if the NSFC keeps a category for such things).