Here's what's happening out there:
• The other day on Instagram, 61-year-old supermodel Christie Brinkley shared a photo from her beachy family vacation in the Turks and Caicos (above), where she's been soaking up the sun, paddleboarding, and apparently pulling off a cropped bikini top better than the 19-year-olds who get paid to model them in catalogs.
• Late on Sunday evening, Kylie Jenner revealed that she recently tattooed her hip with the pronunciation key for the word "sanity" (below). So the next time you need to know how "sanity" is pronounced, don't bother running to the dictionary; just reach for your nearest Kylie Jenner and hike down its camouflage pants.
• Speaking of tattoos, the man who inked Kylie recently stopped by FNM's studios to tell us how he became the go-to artist for today's hottest celebs. Watch the video below to hear the funny stories of how he first met (and tattooed) Rihanna and Cara Delevingne, then for more photos of his recent, less vocabulary-based work.
• After only 12 days in theaters, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" has already surpassed $1 billion in ticket sales, which, along with setting a new box-office record, forever proves the undeniable star power of beeping robots and people in bug-eyed lobster costumes.
• In an attempt to circumvent her contract with Sony Music, pop singer Ke$ha is now performing live shows with a brand-new band called The Yeast Infection. She also uploaded a clip from one of their concerts on Instagram (below), but it's a little garbled and frantic. Hopefully the band is better live, lest they tarnish the good name of yeast infections everywhere.
• According to sources for Radar Online, Caitlyn Jenner is planning to adopt a child in 2016. Caitlyn herself hasn't confirmed the news, but considering she's already got ten kids (six biological and four Kardashian stepchildren), it's not actually so far-fetched an idea that she might want an eleventh. It is, however, an insane idea to want an eleventh, at least for any non-Duggar affiliated person.
• After announcing in August that they'd be airing the 46th season of "Sesame Street" on their premium cable channels, HBO has finally released a trailer for their revival of the beloved children's series (below). It's full of all your favorite "Sesame Street" puppets and personalities, though it's weirdly devoid of all the violence and sex we've come to know and expect from HBO.
• And finally: As reported by USA Today, Adele's latest album "25" has already become the best-selling album of 2015 only about a month after its debut. And, oddly enough, her first single "Hello" has been hopelessly lodged in your brain for that exact amount of time.