Here's what's happening:
• On Tuesday morning, Candice Swanepoel shared the above photo of herself and Behati Prinsloo shooting an upcoming Victoria's Secret special in St. Barths, and looking for all the world like they're going to leave their respective partners and run off with each other. (Sorry, Hermann Nicoli and Adam Levine. You've had a good run.)
• Speaking of Candice, we sat down for an interview with the gorgeous Angel right after last year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to ask about her favorite sexy look of the night. See what it was in the clip below, but don't expect to see Behati pawing at Candice as she marches down the runway; they save that stuff for Instagram.
• Leonardo DiCaprio told Wired magazine that he's had three near-death experiences in his lifetime, including: getting trapped in a shark cage by a great white; surviving an emergency landing after his plane's engine exploded; and almost plummeting to his death in a skydiving mishap. Interestingly enough, he doesn't count the time he almost committed career suicide with his first role in "Critters 3."
• Because the invitation requested attendees dress in "'Star Wars' chic" attire, "Inception" actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt arrived for the premiere of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" in a homemade Yoda costume, complete with (what looks to be) a clay face mask and a bathrobe. In related news, we apparently dress as Yoda every Sunday night during our weekly beauty routine.
• "Hello" singer Adele has announced all the North American concert dates for her highly anticipated "25" tour, which is slated to kick off in St. Paul, Minnesota, on July 5, 2016. If you're a big fan, you can go ahead and click here for the full list of North American cities she'll be leaving slightly more melancholy than she found them.
• Paramount Pictures has released the first trailer for "Star Trek Beyond," the second sequel in their reboot of the "Star Trek" film franchise. The below clip barely gives us any indication of the plot, but at the very least, it assures us that the Beastie Boys song "Sabotage" will still be a huge hit several hundred Stardates from now:
• Kim Kardashian announced on her blog that she's planning to freeze-dry her placenta, have it processed into pill form, and then eat it as a way to combat post-partem depression. "What do I have to lose?" she wrote in her blog post, apparently forgetting the obvious answer of "my lunch."
• On Monday, Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli was revealed as the new face of Agent Provocateur lingerie and their new spring/summer 2016 campaign. From the looks of the below ad, though, Agent Provocateur has also secured the rights to Bar's torso, chest and legs in addition to just her "face."
• And finally, the nominees for the 21st annual Critics' Choice Awards were announced on Monday, and the film "Max Max: Fury Road" earned the most nods of any film (13) while FX's "Fargo" earned the most for television (8). Who knew the Broadcast Film Critics Association was so partial to stories about barren wastelands and the quirky-accented people who populate them?