Dec 8, 2015 at 2:12pm PST
Here's the hottest of today's headlines:
• To coincide with Tuesday night's broadcast of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Candice Swanepoel shared a behind-the-scenes snapshot from the event on her Instagram page (above). In doing so, she inadvertently revealed that even Victoria's Secret models hang pictures of Victoria's Secret models in their lockers.
• Speaking of Swanepeol, we recently asked the South African stunner what she considers her sexiest article of clothing, but we were not expecting the answer she gave us. (We imagine she really pulls it off, though.) Watch the video below to find out what it is before you inevitably wander off to Google more of her photos.
• Just four days after opening its doors on December 2, Gwyneth Patrow's GOOP MRKT pop-up shop in New York City was robbed of almost $200,000 worth of "luxury goods." So far, it seems the thieves made off with mostly jewelry, but police have yet to reveal how many sets of Gwyneth's favorite $956 toilet paper they may have also absconded with.
• Just one week after she bragged about her baking skills on Instagram (below), TMZ has reportedly found that Khloé Kardashian merely purchased her Thanksgiving sweets from Los Angeles bakery Sweet Lady Jane and tried to pass them off as her own. But despite her horrible attempt at deception, you shouldn't get too miffed at Khloé; your aunt does the same thing every year.
Nov 26, 2015 at 11:32am PST
• New Jersey rapper Fetty Wap has topped MTV's list of the 10 Best Artists of 2015, followed Taylor Swift, Drake, The Weeknd, Justin Bieber, Kendrick Lamar, Adele, Future, One Direction and Tori Kelly. All this despite '80s rockers Whitesnake and Scorpions putting out new material this year.
• This past Tuesday on Instagram, Kelly Clarkson shared her family's "Game of Thrones"-themed Christmas card which pictures Kelly, her husband Brandon, their daughter River, and Brandon's two children Seth and Savannah all wearing traditional Scottish garb (below). We're assuming the family's direwolves were off feeding somewhere, as was their Hodor.
• Peter Robbins, the actor who voiced Charlie Brown in a handful of TV specials in the late '60s and early '70s, has been sentenced to four years and eight months in prison for mailing threatening letters to the manager of his mobile home park. It's still unclear why Robbins was so angry with his property manager, so we'll just have to assume the man kept pulling a football away just as Robbins was about to kick it.
• And finally, ABC is reportedly planning to remake "Dirty Dancing" as a three-hour television event, with "Scream Queens" actress Abigail Breslin playing the lead role of Baby Houseman. But unlike NBC's similar productions (e.g.: "Peter Pan Live!" or "The Wiz Live!"), ABC's version won't be live, so the desperation on the actors' faces won't be quite as palpable.