Dec 7, 2015 at 3:07am PST
Here's what everybody's buzzing about:
• Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas posed in nothing but jewelry and velvety gloves for the "Precious Lady" issue of French fashion magazine L'Officiel (above). In related news, the French language apparently confuses the word "precious" with "topless."
• On Monday, Justin Bieber posted a photo of an attractive young brunette woman and asked his followers for help identifying her (below). This is the second time Bieber has pulled this kind of thing (he once needed help identifying GUESS model ), so it's probably time somebody told him how creepy this is. Here goes: This is a little creepy, Justin. Maybe cool it for awhile, OK?
Dec 7, 2015 at 2:16pm PST
• In related news, Bieber's one-time crush Danielle Knudson recently visited FNM's studios to show off her new GUESS campaigns, including a sizzling "Charlie's Angels"-type shoot that would probably give Bieber the hots for Jaclyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett. Watch the video below for a preview, then
• The nominations for the 58th annual Grammy Awards were announced on Monday, and in an odd turn of events, Taylor Swift didn't earn the most nods of any artist, as is usually the case. (Rap artist Kendrick Lamar earned 11 to Taylor's 10.) The only logical explanation, therefore, is that we all somehow awoke in an alternate universe yesterday morning.
• It was revealed on Monday that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their newborn son Saint West. The proud parents have yet to give any explanation for the unconventional name, but it makes sense: As devout followers of Yeezianity already know, any children begat by Yeezus himself are automatically granted sainthood.
• On Monday, Selena Gomez shared a preview of her sultry new video for "Hands to Myself" (below), in which she plays a scantily-clad woman who looks like Gomez and even sounds like Gomez, but has much more of a vested interest in promoting the new Beats Pill wireless speaker than any reasonable human should:
• According to the Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" will premiere directly before screenings of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," so expect to miss some of the film's opening dialogue while the two nerds in front of you argue the pros and cons of the Millennium Falcon vs. the Starship Enterprise.
• During an appearance at this weekend's Walker Stalker zombie convention in New Jersey, "Walking Dead" actor Norman Reedus was bitten on the chest by a female fan who was quickly escorted from the building. We're guessing Reedus' next few hours were extremely tense, as he waited with bated breath to see if he'd slowly start transforming into an over-eager fangirl.
• "Show Me a Hero" actress Winona Ryder was officially revealed as the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty (below). The news comes nearly 14 years after Ryder was arrested for shoplifting $5,560 worth of clothes from a Saks Fifth Avenue — including a $760 Marc Jacobs sweater — so only time will tell if this is all an elaborate prank by Jacobs, just so he can steal her belongings while she's not looking.
Dec 7, 2015 at 12:30pm PST