Here's what all the fuss is about:
• The other day on Instagram, former Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley modeled her lingerie line's new "apex padded plunge bra and underwear" (above). And despite what her previous employer would have you believe, it turns out she doesn't need a set of complicated, cumbersome wings to look sexy.
• That's not to say we don't like those complicated wings from time to time — especially when they're modeled by new VS Angel Sara Sampaio. Watch the video below to check out some of her hottest runway/backstage shots, or, if you're still against wings, at the 2015 Angel Ball.
• Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted another trailer for "Batman v. Superman," which is starting to seem like a misleading title. As the trailer below clearly outlines, Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill) and even Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) will actually be teaming up to take down one of Metropolis' greatest villains, which is of course Jesse Eisenberg in full Eisenberg mode:
• Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock revealed to People magazine that she's adopted a 3-year-old daughter named Laila who was previously under foster care in Louisiana. This officially makes Bullock a mom for the second time (after adopting son Louis back in 2010), and also officially makes her just a pretty awesome person in general.
• Taylor Swift announced on Instagram that she's treating 125 of her "1989 World Tour" crewmembers to a two-week vacation on Australia's Hamilton Island to thank them for their work. Your boss, on the other hand, is planning to give you a half-eaten bag of holiday Hershey's Kisses sometime around the beginning of January.
So stoked to be able to take my band and crew on a vacation at the end of a long and wonderful tour. For all their hard work this year, they really deserve it. Thank you to Hamilton Island for taking such great care of 125 of the people who work tirelessly to make sure the 1989 World Tour stage gets built, the lights are on, the costumes are made, the guitars are tuned, and the show goes on. Aussie press, I love your enthusiasm but my birthday isn't for 2 weeks and it'll be a quiet one this year. Let's take it down a notch:)Dec 1, 2015 at 10:12pm PST
• Barbara Walters has revealed her picks for the "10 Most Fascinating People of 2015" ahead of her annual ABC special, and they include Amy Schumer, Tracy Morgan, Rhonda Rousey and Bernie Sanders (among others), Oddly enough, our most fascinating person of 2015 — this cat with Donald Trump hair — was somehow excluded from Barbara's list.
• FX has debuted a new trailer for "American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson" (below), which promises to test what we believe about the controvertial case by showing us "the whole story." It also promises to test our willingness to believe David Schwimmer as Robert Kardashian, despite most of us just seeing Ross with a gray streak in his hair:
• According to TMZ, Grammy-winning recording artist (and "Game of War" video-game goddess) Mariah Carey needed to be hospitalized on Wednesday morning to treat severe flu-like symptoms. But whatever you do, don't leak that information to any fire-breathing dragons or invading medieval armies lest they learn to exploit her only weakness.
• And finally, Entertainment Weekly's new issue features a sneak peek at the cast of "Captain America: Civil War," complete with cover photo featuring Marvel's newest cinematic superhero Black Panther (below). For clarity's sake, EW has even added a tiny speech bubble that reads "meow" next to Black Panther's mouth, just in case couldn't tell which of these three people was the superpowered cat-man: