Here's what everybody's talking about:
• As far as we can tell from her lastest Instagram post, Victoria's Secret model Elsa Hosk got topless at her very own 27th birthday party, which was officially sponsored by Absolut Elyx vodka (above). In related news, we (vaguely) remember doing something similar at our 27th birthday, although that particular event was only unofficially sponsored by Jagermeister. (We're told.)
• Speaking of Elsa, we once interviewed the Swedish supermodel right after the "Victoria's Secret Swim Special" aired on CBS in February. Watch the video below for clips, and also to see what Elsa might look like with some actual clothes on:
• FOX has released the first cast photo from their upcoming production of "Grease Live!" starring Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Vanessa Hudgens (below). In it, the trio can be seen wearing the skintight carnival ensembles that gave Sandy and Rizzo their bad-girl vibes and Danny his high falsetto.
Nov 23, 2015 at 1:22pm PST
• Fashion model Gigi Hadid and former One Direction singer Zayn Malik have gone public with their new romance, likely after analyzing several homemade flow charts and corkboard diagrams to determine whether or not their union will somehow negatively affect Hadid's friendship with Taylor Swift.
• Katy Perry is currently starring in a new holiday ad for H&M which features gingerbread men, shiny presents and fir trees dancing to Perry's new tune "Every Day is a Holiday," presumably because they're all blissfully unaware they'll be eaten, ripped to shreds, or left on the curb for the garbage collector in a month's time:
• Angelina Jolie told Australia's Daily Telegraph that she "actually love[s] being in menopause" because she's happy to have grown up. However, she readily admits that she hasn't yet had "a terrible reaction to it," so we'll just have to wait and see if she's singing the same tune after experiencing this laundry list of physical horrors.
• Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has been deemed the "world's sexiest businesswoman" by the editors of Maxim magazine's December issue (below), mostly because of her ability to helm a successful swimsuit line and a new lifestyle brand, but also maybe because of her nude, early-morning Champagne-and-newspaper routine:
• On Monday, the apron-like dress worn by Judy Garland throughout the 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz" sold at a New York auction for $1,565,000, reportedly after a very "competitive" bidding war between the eventual winner and two other folks who woke up feeling very relieved on Tuesday morning.
• And finally, HBO has released a teaser poster for the upcoming season of "Game of Thrones" which seems to confirm that, yes, John Snow is somehow still alive after last season's vicious cliffhanger (below). The same poster also seems to confirm that, yes, he somehow kept his nice Night's Watch jacket from getting all bloody and gross, which surely comes as another big relief for "GoT" fans: