Here's what everybody's buzzing about:
• As she tends to do nearly every week, country singer LeAnn Rimes shared another "tight tush Tuesday" pic on Instagram (above). But upon reading the caption, it's clear this is a throwback pic from her 2011 trip to Cabo, which brazenly violates "tight tush Tuesday" protocol! If we knew we could post old pics, we'd be throwing back to that year in college when we really had it goin' on!
• Speaking of people who've got it goin' on in the tush department, yoga instructor Dempsey Marks recently gave us a private tutorial for toning up problem areas like our inner thighs and glutes. Watch below to learn her posterior-toning poses for yourself, then take a whole bunch of belfies for future Instagram posts.
• Comedian former "SNL" funnyman Tracy Morgan has announced his first nationwide comedy tour since suffering a tragic car accident in June 2014. The "Picking Up the Pieces" tour, as it's going to be called, will be making stops in more than 30 cities, and presumably contribute to skyrocketing pregnancy rates across America.
• On Tuesday, Gwen Stefani debuted a music video for her new song "Used to Love You" (below), which is basically just four minutes of Stefani looking sad and guilty — possibly because she's reflecting on her failed marriage. Either that, or she's reflecting on her recent deal with the devil in exchange for eternal youth, because good lord can you believe this woman is 46?!!
• Chris Rock has been announced as the host the 88th Academy Awards next February, so he must've finally forgiven the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for snubbing his 2013 masterpiece "Grown Ups 2" in every single category at last year's ceremony.
• In a new interview with GQ magazine, 17-year-old Jaden Smith claimed he considers himself a scientist who conducts his experiments "upon humanity," adding that he thinks it an "honor" that people think he's crazy. So if that's truly the case, Jaden should be downright thrilled when he finally gets hauled off to the loony bin.
• Universal Pictures has released a short behind-the-scenes featurette for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's intense film "By the Sea" (below). We don't know about you, but after seeing it, we're starting to think this "By the Sea" movie isn't going to be a feel-good historical drama about 1914's hit Heidelberg Quintet song of the same name.
• And finally, in a new update to her wildly successful app, Kylie Jenner hinted that she's eyeing a career in film. And it makes a whole lot of sense, as we can already think of several roles she'd be perfect for, such as "Young Kim Kardashian" in any upcoming Kim bio-pics, or "Kylie Jenner" in E!'s impending "Kylie Jenner: True Hollywood Story." But that's about it.