Oct 11, 2015 at 7:47pm PDT
Here's what's going on out there:
• On Monday, Texas-born Sports Illustrated model Hannah Ferguson (also a Triumph lingerie model) was revealed as the newest muse for Tori Praver Swimwear, both of whom shared a sneak peek from her campaign on Instagram (above). As it turns out , the job opportunities are just endless for gorgeous women willing to take their clothes off.
• You didn't think we were going to let you blaze through this article without more sizzling shots of Hannah Ferguson, did you? Watch the video below to learn more about her recent campaign with Triumph lingerie, which has a lot in common with her similar shoots for Sports Illustrated and Tori Praver. In other words, you'll like it:
• As they themselves reported on social media, supermodel Chrissy Teigen is expecting her first child with husband John Legend. And seeing as Teigen is already known to mainline Easy Cheese straight from the can (below), we can't wait to see what her pregnancy cravings look like.
• In honor of its upcoming 25th anniversary, the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) has released a list of the top 25 movie stars of all time based on which celeb's IMDb pages get clicked the most. The data reveals that Pamela Anderson and Jessica Alba are some of IMDb's "top movie stars," and also that IMDb pageviews are a terrible indicator for determining the "top movie stars."
• Rapper and fashion designer Kanye West crashed the auditions for "American Idol" earlier this week, surprising the judges with an a capella rendition of his 2005 single "Gold Digger" (below). The judges issued him an honorary ticket to Hollywood for his efforts — which was probably a huge mistake. If we know Kanye, he's not going to quit until everyone begrudgingly accepts that he's the best American Idol of all time.
• After 62 years of nipples and nethers, Playboy magazine has announced that it will no longer show nude models in its pages, and will instead feature scantily clad models in provocative poses. This will make it just a bit less shameful when you catch your son reading it, but just a bit more shameful when you find a fully grown man doing the same thing.
• It was announced earlier this week that Paul Reubens (aka Pee-wee Herman) will be joining the cast of FOX's hit series "Gotham" as the Penguin's father, which is the same role he played in 1992's "Batman Returns" (below). So hopefully, he still has that monocle and cigarette holder hidden away in his closet, underneath all his gray Pee-wee suits and red bowties.
• When asked about his acclaimed performance in "Black Mass," Johnny Depp told the BBC that he doesn't want to win an Oscar because he doesn't "want to have to talk." But we're thinking he might reconsider his stance if the Academy lets him use a funny accent and a stupid wig, because c'mon. He lives for that stuff.
• And finally, after earning the title of "Most Desirable Woman" from AskMen and "Woman of the Year" from GQ, "Game of Thrones" actress Emilia Clarke has been named the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine. So it's official, everybody: Owning dragons and ruthlessly facilitating the death of your own brother is sexy!