Sep 20, 2015 at 3:01pm PDT
Here's what all the buzz is about:
• Model and actress Charlotte McKinney (probably best known for her skimpy GUESS swimwear campaigns, her nude Carl's Jr's hamburger ads, and her scantily-clad appearances on "Dancing With the Stars") shared a bodacious bikini photo on Instagram this past Sunday from an unnamed tropical paradise (above). So it's nice to see she's branching out.
• Speaking of Charlotte McKinney, the blonde bombshell recently named her biggest turn-off in an interview with FNM, and says she feels so strongly that she'll actually "leave a date" if it crops up. Find out what it is in the video below, because despite what you're thinking, it's not "people who act like drooling idiots around me." So you might still have a chance!
• "Veep" was one of the night's biggest winners at the 67th Annual Primetime Emmys on Sunday, taking home four awards including its first for Best Comedy Series. But you know who the night's real biggest winners were? The viewers, who got to live vicariously through Hollywood's most glamorous stars! (Oh wait, no. It was "Veep.")
• "Scorpion" actress Katharine McPhee stunned at HBO's Emmys after-party in West Hollywood, arriving in a plunging black jumpsuit held on with boob tape (below). Because when you weren't invited to walk the red carpet at the actual Emmys, you can at least steal everyone's attention away from the ceremony.
Sep 20, 2015 at 8:59pm PDT
• Despite an odd, slurry behavior while promoting her fashion line on the Home Shopping Network (below), Jessica Simpson's friends (and HSN themselves) claim she was not drunk during her recent two-hour appearance. But even if she was, could you really blame her? We can barely get through 10 minutes of HSN without a stiff glass of Scotch or three.
• "Girls" actress Allison Williams got married to fiance Ricky Van Veen on Saturday, walking the aisle in a gorgeous flowy gown designed by Oscar de la Renta (below). And, in doing so, "Williams" officially became the least intriguing surname at the entire ceremony.
Sep 20, 2015 at 12:05am PDT
• And finally, Jackie Collins, the author of 32 best-selling fiction novels on the alluring subjects of romance, intrigue, and Hollywood drama, has passed away at the age of 77. The cause was said to be breast cancer, and not poison administered by former assistant and arch-nemesis Victoria Vanderbilt, the Bel-Air widow who mysteriously disappeared after her movie-producer husband's unsolved murder. (But good guess.)